How to File an Issue
The Gatsby GitHub issue tracker is the preferred channel for bug reports, documentation requests, and submitting pull requests.
To resolve your issue, please select the appropriate category:
- Bug Report
For bug reports, include in your issue:
- Follow the issue template prompting you for each entry
- A reproduction for debugging and taking action
Please do not use the issue tracker for personal support requests. Browse the “Get Support” section to find a place for your questions.
Special Note on Issues
If an issue is affecting you, start at the top of this list and complete as many tasks on the list as you can:
- If there is an issue, add a reaction or more details to the issue to indicate that it’s affecting you
- If there is an issue and you can add more detail, write a comment describing how the problem is affecting you, OR if you can, write up a work-around or improvement for the issue
- If there is not an issue, write the most complete description of what’s happening, preferably with a link to a Gatsby site that reproduces the problem or create a reproducible test case where applicable
- Offer to help fix the issue (and it is totally expected that you ask for help; open-source maintainers want to help contributors)
- Deliver a well-crafted, tested PR